NATURE TWO deepens your understanding and skills in bush survival, wild awareness and earth based philosophy. As a group we will build a long term shelter and start to move through our days as a tribe responding to the rythms of the natural world.
We will cover a range of new hands on skills, take a deep dive into body movement and start to explore the use of wandering and silence powerful avenues for deep nature connection.
Some of the specific skills covered include:
• Advanced Shelter Construction,
• Advanced Hand Drill skills, Natural Cordage Bow Drill Fire technique,
• Sit spots, bird language & nature observation,
• Making Natural Cordage and weaving string bags
• Coil Weaving a Usable Survival Back Pack
• Animal Tracking & Hunting Skills
• Optional 3 Day Survival Treck
• Advanced Awareness & Movement Skills
• Hands on Bush Food harvesting and primitive cooking
12 day program
includes camping accommodation,
all food and
DATES: VIEW CALENDAR