NATURE TWO deepens your understanding and skills in bush survival, wild awareness and wild sourced wisdom. Learning to move through our days as a tribe we will glimpse a lifestyle lived in response to the rhythms of the natural world.
We will cover a range of new hands on skills, take a deep dive into body movement and start to explore the use of wandering and silence powerful avenues for deep nature connection.
Some of the specific skills covered include:
• Advanced Shelter Construction,
• Advanced Hand Drill skills, Natural Cordage Bow Drill Fire technique,
• Sit spots, bird language & nature observation,
• Making Natural Cordage and weaving string bags
• Coil & Dilly Bag Weaving a Usable Survival Back Pack
• Animal Tracking & Hunting Skills
• 2 Day Survival Immersion Quest
• Advanced Awareness & Movement Skills
• Hands on Bush Food harvesting and primitive cooking
Cost: $1,270 (GST INCLUSive)
8 day program
includes camping accommodation, all food and course tuition/materials.
DATES: VIEW CALENDAR