Nature TWO will deepen your tribal experience of nature connection and take it to an epic level!
Nature TWO deepens your understanding and skills of bush survival, wild awareness and Deep Nature Connection.
Join Kate Rydge, Sam Robertson and JJ Bruce as you discover new hands on survival skills, dive more deeply into body movement and start to explore the use of survival immersions as powerful avenues for Deep Nature Connection.
• Advanced Shelter Construction,
• Advanced Hand Drill skills, Bow Drill Fire technique with natural cordage,
• Sit spots, bird language in depth with Guest Instructor Andrew Turbull,
• Making Natural Cordage and weaving string bags,
• Coil & Dilly Bag Weaving to make yourself a usable Survival Back Pack,
• Animal Tracking & Hunting Skills,
• 2-3 Day Survival Immersion Quest,
• Advanced Awareness & Movement Skills,
• Hands on Bush Food harvesting and primitive cooking
9 Day Program: $1,600 per participant - includes GST, camping accommodation, all food, course materials and expert tuition. Maximum group size of 20 people,
Early Bird: $1,400 per participant if booked by the 15th June, 2020
Prerequisite: Nature ONE 4 or 5 day program
Venue: Glenreagh, NSW